Not too long ago, just a small percentage of enterprise workers were mobile. Today, nearly the entire workforce is mobile. This new mobile majority, influenced by the advanced capabilities of consumer devices, wants to use those handheld devices for work. As a result:
- Workers are demanding virtual workspaces for any device with rich, collaborative experiences.
- Business leaders want to implement bring-your-own-device (BYOD) to reduce costs, attract and retain top talent, promote new business models, increase productivity and improve the customer experience.
- IT must maintain stringent security measures and compliance with government and industry regulations, while delivering a next-generation workspace that is mobile, social, virtual and visual.
A more mobile workforce brings opportunity by allowing your employees to securely connect, communicate, and collaborate however they choose. It shouldn’t matter where they are, or which device they're using.
By enabling new and more efficient ways of working, the next-generation workspace has the potential to build complex, talent-based competitive advantage. However, devices are merely the first step to workspace transformation. A growing number of enterprises are taking advantage of external services to promote internal alignment across IT and business stakeholder groups and to develop a comprehensive strategy for their mobility initiatives.
Our comprehensive mobility services include:
Identity and Access Management
In today's organization, the need to enforce user access across multiple channels, including mobile, social and cloud, is paramount. However, there are very real business needs such as role management, compliance and audit reporting, and integration of various user groups that can’t be ignored. Realize the very real benefits of Identity and Access Management and…
- Easily authenticate authorized mobile users securely to access sensitive data.
- Customize access policy and intentionally increase or decrease sign-on security levels as appropriate and enforce additional authentication measures for higher-risk users.
- Combine credentials with device posture, location, behavior patterns and other factors to establish assurance level in real-time during access attempt.
End User Compute
There are many solid business reasons to unify the desktop and application services. This unification delivers services in such a manner that your end users are unaware of whether the service is located and managed locally or in the cloud. This gives users the ability to directly manage and control data, as well as rapidly deploy solutions for faster response to changing market needs. However, there are also challenges to manage and control ECUs effectively, but we can help. OneNeck can deliver a complete end-to-end solution that empowers the user, while ensuring security is maintained, allowing you to…
- Boost productivity with anywhere access.
- Protect sensitive information.
- Support your BYOD initiatives.
- Cost-effectively manage your applications and desktops.
Mobile Device Management
Mobile devices are multiplying in today’s organization at an exponential rate. With the growing number of device models, platforms and operating system versions available, businesses are facing new and complex mobility management challenges. The ability to access corporate resources from any device can introduce a significant threat to security. This means you must have the right tools to enforce mobility policies, regulate behaviors, contain costs and manage risks across multiple device platforms. Benefits of implementing a MDM solution include:
- Manage a diverse fleet of devices from a single console.
- Allow employees to enroll their devices easily.
- Enable secure access to corporate resources.
- Integrate with existing enterprise infrastructure.
- Support employee, corporate-owned and shared devices.
- Gain visibility across mobile device deployment.
Wireless networking is essential to improve productivity, enhance collaboration and increase responsiveness in today's mobile workforce. With wireless networking, you and your employees can stay connected to your company's information resources virtually anytime, anywhere.
From access points to controllers to mobility development, location and analytics, OneNeck provides an industry-leading wireless solution that:
- Strengthens business-focused applications for employees, customers and visitors.
- Improves the end-user experience on wireless devices with industry-leading performance.
- Combines the mobility of wireless with the performance of wired networks.
- Delivers 802.11ac excellence designed to effectively support a vast range of business-focused wireless networks.