More than ever, companies are looking for efficient, flexible and scalable data center solutions that will reduce complexity and cost, while enabling rapid application growth and new technologies. OneNeck’s hybrid data center portfolio provides on-premise, colocated and cloud data center solutions that fit your business today.
At OneNeck, we have the in-house expertise to design and implement your data center infrastructure based on proven architectures and technologies.
Our comprehensive data center solutions include:
Thinking of your Data Center Infrastructure as a set of integrated parts that must function seamlessly together is now the expectation. Converged Infrastructure delivers your data center as a tested, proven and integrated solution. Our experts can help size, customize and deliver Converged Infrastructure solutions that meet your Data Center needs. Newer hyperconverged solutions, like SimpliVity, extend this model with data protection, optimization and seamless unified management built into a single product that is affordable for small data centers. Helping determine how to maximize performance and costs while delivering the right workload to the right infrastructure is in our DNA.
At OneNeck, we work with you to deliver the converged infrastructure solution your data center demands. Our expertise ranges across:
- Servers – Build an infrastructure based on computing that supports the latest applications and services, and handles today's workload while accommodating future growth.
- Storage – Deploy a storage architecture that allows for simplified storage management and data protection across traditional and new applications. Include automated compression, de-duplication and encryption to optimize disk space and secure your data. Use SSD flash for the highest performance with tiered storage for cost efficiency.
- Virtualization – Reduce your data center footprint and cost while increasing efficiencies through virtualization at all levels. Server, storage, network, desktop and application virtualization all may have a place in optimizing your data center.
- Data Protection – Back up critical data automatically, safely, efficiently and easily. Replicate onsite and offsite for high-availability and disaster recovery.
- Data Center Network Fabric –Apply high-speed fabric meets your growing storage and network bandwidth requirements.
- Data Center Security – Integrate security solutions with performance, micro-segmentation and virtualized solutions for today’s data center threats.
Data Center Network & Security
With today’s ever-increasing attacks on company data, the data center has become a key component in the storing and protecting intellectual assets. We can help you optimize and protect your IT infrastructure, ensuring your data is accessible and secure from both inside and outside your organization. Our data center network and security services include:
- Switching - Deliver a consistent, high-quality network experience to connected users with switching solutions designed to serve your organization now and in the future.
- SDN - Deliver new applications and services in minutes with a highly dynamic infrastructure controlled by software, such as Cisco's ACI and VMware's NSX.
- Application Delivery – Deliver fast, available and secure applications with robust application delivery solutions.
- Network Services (DNS DHCP & IPAM) - Ensure enterprise-grade DNS, DHCP and IP address management (IPAM) while providing the highest standards for security, service uptime and operational efficiencies.
- SAN Fabric – Deploy and manage a storage fabric that is fast, highly available and secure with robust management features.
Enable ITaaS with Private Cloud
With the disruption that the cloud has brought to IT, the speed of application delivery has forever changed. Businesses now require a more automated and on-demand service level from IT, much like the services public cloud providers offer. If you’re looking for a cloud solution that’s built for variable workloads, high-compute processing and flexible storage needs combined with rapid self-service for users and developers, then we can help. Our private cloud services include:
- Converged Infrastructure – Deploy a proven, optimized hardware infrastructure that scales with your business.
- Choice of Hypervisors –Support multiple hypervisors or even bare metal servers under a unified cloud solution.
- Service Catalogs – Provide your users with approved and validated configurations for their servers, security, network and other components.
- Automated Provisioning – Ensure immediate self-provisioning with 100% consistency by eliminating the manual tasks.
- Chargeback and Cost Allocation – Allocate costs for transparency and decision-making.
- Operations Management – Bring control and reliability to the business with performance and capacity, and health management.
We have a deep expertise in a number of Microsoft Data Center applications and technologies. Has your company had recent M&A activity and you need to bring two infrastructures together? Need help with your latest upgrade or migration to the cloud? We have the expertise to design, implement and migrate the following services:
- Active Directory – Assisting companies with their upgrades, mergers, migrations and troubleshooting of their AD environments is one of our specialties.
- Exchange – Maintaining reliable email and collaboration has become essential since these services are Tier 1 applications for many of our customers. Helping them implement a highly available and DR Ready Exchange infrastructure is a service we have delivered for over a decade.
- Office 365 – Helping our customers successfully integrate and migrate to (and from) O365 is a fast-growing part of our Microsoft practice.
- System Center – Delivering many System Center based projects, mostly focused on SCCM, SCOM and SCVMM, is just one area of expertise.
- Virtualization, SQL, Lync and SharePoint are other areas where we can deliver Data Center Infrastructure.